Friday, April 8, 2011

ellen

Shout out to my most favorite talk show host EVER. Aaron and I were joking the other day how when we first got married he used to get calls in the afternoon and I would be on the other end of the phone crying because I was watching Oprah. Now while still an Oprah fan, I have to say over the years I have needed more and more Ellen in my life. For the last 3 years it has been a MUST everyday after a long day of work. Now Aaron hears laughter from the other room or is told he HAS to watch something from the show. I really love Ellen and I am gonna just say if you are not watching it regularly you and are going to have to have an intervention!

I have put in for tickets for awhile now and never have gotten called so last week when my friend Pam asked me if I wanted to go with her I of course jumped at the chance. Then I looked it up and found out my main man Timothy Olyphant would be on that day. Another MUST watch is Justified. Aar and I love that show and well Timothy's character RAYLAN GIVENS is my main star squeeze.

We went to the riff raff room in hopes we can get into the MOTHER'S DAY show as no lie I have checked the site everyday since I found out we were preggers. I have been dreaming of this show forEVER!!! I have written in 2x, Aar wrote 2x, Ash wrote for me, Katie wrote for me and others were planning on it. Hoping it all works out and we get in. I coulnd't sleep the night before the show because I was thinking of how I can get to the Mother's Day show and if you know me my mind tends to race and with that combined with the struggles of sleeping that come along with being 7 months pregnant resulted in no sleep for me. But I was on cloud 9 when we got to the show. Everyone was so nice, I couldn't believe how awesome the staff was. Never annoyed or upset with the hundreds of ELLEN fans.

LOVED IT.

Can't wait to hear back about Mother's Day show. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yup freaking out.

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to go to Ellen for the Mothers Day, you get HOOKED UP! Im crossing my fingers for you!! that would be AMAZING! Austin & I LOVE the show justified, glad other people watch it too!!

    xONatalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally watching Ellen when I read this post! Soooooo jealous; being in Ellen's audience is on my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete