Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Preggers at the park


We heave kinda been slacking on the pregger pics. I think cause I went through a phase of just feeling plump all over rather than baby bump. However I am feeling like I have made it to the phase of THERE IS ACTUALLY A BABY IN THERE NO IT IS NOT A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION GONE WRONG!!! This week I will be hitting the 28 week mark. I am feeling great and she moves constantly and I freaking LOVE it. I have major pelvic pain which is not cool and often leaves me struggling to even walk and move for a few minutes after getting up, worth it though OF COURSE.

4 comments:

  1. Hurray, you're almost there! :) I remember the horrible pelvic pain, I had to stop running at 5 months because it just got too bad. As an alternative, I got this video called "the perfect pregnancy workout", it's amazing! Sounds like you are into working out too, so you might give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute! You look great! By the way I love her name :) It was fun seeing your parents last week and I'm glad you could escape to phoenix for a bit!

    ReplyDelete