Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Missing you

So Ash you may kill me for this pic, as it is a great classic pic of you after 3 days camping in Idaho. But I love the pic, because it makes me smile, just thinking of you looking like this all smiley and cute. I have to say I am FREAKING out. I haven't seen you since Idaho in August and I don't know if I will be seeing you before baby Murray makes her way here and it is KILLING me. Thankfully you and I talk pretty much every day either on the phone, text or gchat and that is the only thing that is making it not seem as long as it has been. But then I think about it and I am like "seriously it has been that long!!!" Anyway I just miss you, like in person. I love that nothing ever seems to change between us, we pick up right where we left off, you would think we don't live on complete opposite sides of the country. I LOVE YOU!!!



And then my better half Aar Bear. He has been on his monthly east coast trip and I can't wait for him to get home tomorrow night. I had a dream, no lie, that we were living in the Jersey Shore house and we were dating and best friends and then he decided he didn't want to be my best friend anymore. I didn't care much about him not wanting to date me, but he didn't want to be my best friend and it made me so sad. He was making fun of me and playing pranks on me with the rest of the Jersey Shore guys and I woke up at 5 am so sad. I had to text him right away (he was up since it was 8 for him east coast time) Anyway I love him it's true. And yes I should probably not watch so much "T SHIRT TIME" goodness.


I am pretty stoked because I get to see my Liam, Georgie, KT and MOM and DAD next week in AZ. I am going for a whole week!!! Can't wait...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh get me there. Actually get Aaron home for a few days first then get me to AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment