Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mama Roo


I am just saying check this thing out. I tried to get pics uploaded but the blog was being lame. It is amazing and I am pretty sure I only see Aaron get this excited when he is looking at surfboards. He loved it and I have to say I had not seen it ever and was thinking I had already decided on the swingie item we were going to get until we saw this.



It has 5 different motions to chose from:
Car Ride: which is a figure eight movement
KangRoo: Which moves up and down
Tree Swing: swings in a downward motion, high on the sides low in the middle
Rock A Bye: Swings in a upward motion, low on sides, high in middle
Ocean wave: Around in a big circle

You can adjust speed to faster or slower

It has a fully adjustable seat that you can recline or sit straight up

You can plug in your Ipod and it can play your own music or chose from the sounds provided

I really love it...really and truly love it and you know me when I love something I am like a missionary for it. I am pretty sure that with how much Aaron loves it we will end up owning this amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment