Monday, April 19, 2010

No I didn't

  • I didn't wake up this morning to Bear hacking and hacking and then finally vomiting and I did not find a chunk 1.5 inches round of nylabone all melted together surrounded by hair in his throw up.
  • I didn't just order a new sleeping bag, which I am FOR SURE NOT excited about having, which I will not need this week when I go on an overnight camping trip with the young women this weekend which I am not freaking out with excitement about.
  • I have NOT been day dreaming of taking time off work, and the time I am NOT dreaming about taking is not A LOT of time.
  • I am not sad about the fact that Aaron will be going out of town tomorrow then me on Friday and I won't see him until Saturday night.
  • I did not go buy LOTS of yummy cookies the other day from a NOT SO FABULOUS place that is not cheap and is not called Diddy Riese.
  • I was not super excited when Obama flew over my work today and I defintely did not think of how I could sneak away from work and try to get a sneak at home, because I do not have a star crush on him at all.
  • I haven't been thinking a lot lately about how NOT SO CRAZY it is that Aaron and I have lived in California for almost two years and I have not been remembering how I was NOT an emotional wreck when we moved.
  • I didn't try the double down this weekend from KFC with Aaron and when I did not try it I did not love it and think it was just FABULOUSLY awful.
So that is what has not been happening with me the last couple of days. Thanks to Allison for the not so great idea. What have you not been doing, thinking, etc?

2 comments:

  1. Well I for one am thrilled to hear that the double was NOT good, because I have definitely NOT been eyeing that one for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really try it? We need to discuss!

    ReplyDelete