Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have some competition

It is no secret that Aaron loves to surf, which I love how much he loves it. It is so great to have an activity that you are passionate about and I love that Aaron has his love affair with surfing. The lucky man got a new board this last weekend and well it is L O V E. Aaron loves surf boards, no joke they make him so super happy. I love to see how excited he gets. I missed out on the purchasing fun this last weekend and I have to admit I was a tad bit jealous I was not there for the purchase of my competition. She is gorgeous and at 6 feet even she has a few inches on me. She is slender, firm and sparkling clean, and well I got my work cut out for me.

This last weekend Aar and I had a visitor for a surfing weekend. It was such a fun weekend. Aar, Clay and Jer headed out to surf all weekend and they pretty much went non stop for 2 days. Jer treated us all to the Clippers game Saturday night and we just had a blast. While Clay could not bring his other half, whom I love dearly (she happens to be putting the final cooking minutes on her new little bundle), it was still a blast and I was so happy that the boys were able to hang out and play. Happy surfing to all, hopefully Aar will get his new love out in the water this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are a good wife. I feel fairly confident that if we had moved to CA, I would have lost Clay forever to his own surfboard! XOXO

    ReplyDelete