Thursday, January 14, 2010

Holiday Time

No lie it has been tough to get back to life the last few weeks after the holidays.

It was a great time away. Aaron and I started our break in Utah and then ended it in Arizona. We were able to fit in time with family and friends and it really was the perfect holiday. It was cold in Utah, but I feel like we timed it perfectly and had pretty skies and no driving in snow. I loved it, I really did. Nothing beats AZ in the winter it was so green and beautiful and we got lots of time with my buddies Liam and George...really if I love them this much I can't imagine how much I will love our own lil ones someday.

While we took lots of pics, most are on Aaron's computer which has recently run out of battery and his charger no longer works...well it sparks, so it is a hazard. So not a big photo post, but I will post a few. Of course the best pics, with the lil guys, are on Aaron's computer

It really was a great trip. It was nice to have 10 days off work where I did not have to worry or look at my computer once. I turned 27 and started to feel pretty old I must say. One thing is for sure, we are ready for 2010.

Aaron and I on my birthday, Christmas Eve. We did a birthday breakfast in the morning and then spent the evening at his parent's house. I love being able to be with those I love on my birthday every year.

Since we stayed at Matt and KT's while in UT we were able to take Bear to the park everyday to play some fetch. He was in heaven and it was so cute to watch him go crazy in the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Birthday! Glad we got to see you guys for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was your B-day?? So sorry I missed it! I think blogs are so much fun--you really get to know people better. You two are so photogenic. I share your love for winters in AZ. I especially like the northern parts--where it snows. Thanks for letting me peek into your life. So fun! Jules

    ReplyDelete