Sunday, December 20, 2009

Events from 2009

January afternoon. Aaron and I at one of our most favorite places in the world, The Montage

A January evening at Salt Creek Beach

February getaway to St. George thanks to the Beck's.

Ash, myself and Rach with their two boys in St. George before a stroll.

February afternoon up at the Getty. Right after a rain storm so the views of LA were amazing.

In March I took a trip to SLC to spend time with KT, Matt, Liam and George. Learned a bit about motherhood while I was there.

Aaron and I went on a whale watching trip together in March.

April was a fun month, due to knowing I was going to start working full time again I wanted to get in a trip to the happiest place on earth.

Mom and dad came and visited us in April.

The whole purpose of our move to California ended with Aaron's graduation in May. We have since found other purposes for being out here and love it. After graduation we moved up to LA.

Lil Georgie was blessed in May in Arizona.

We also had a killer dinner group at Aliso Creek beach.

June had lots of fun times outside with the kiddos at the parks.

We even took Bear to a lake to try some water trials.


July we headed to SLC for the 4th of July. We did some fishing while we were there.

The best part of the trip was hearing Liam go "up up up up up up up BOOM BOOM."

A nice hot August day at Salt Creek with the Waites. These boys love to surf.


August included the most epic trip ever, Vinhagen with the Beck's and a few other couples.
It was perfection.


September we had a few getaways with my family. We did a weekend trip to Santa Barbara with everyone and it was fabulous.

Stroll in Santa Barbara

Family pic in AZ.

In October we headed back to AZ for a lil getaway. It was awesome because it went from a trip where it was just going to be Aaron and I with Liam and turned into a full on family reunion with everyone there.

While in AZ in October Aaron did some shaka brah session with Liam in the pool.

The Beck's paid us a visit in October and we hit up the U2 concert.
This was a first for Aaron and I. Ash and Clay are big timers.

While Clay and Ash were here we made lots of trips to the beach of course.

Aaron and I celebrated our 6 Year Anniversary in San Fran in November.

Ash, Aims and I did our 6th annual ornament exchange and had a fab girls weekend.


The end of 2009 is almost here. I really am shocked. I must say we had a blast this last year but I am also looking forward to all that 2010 will have in store for us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.


2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! What an amazing year!!! :)
    2010 is sure to be great too! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea. It's amazing how much we still did together despite living in different states. Love you.

    ReplyDelete