Friday, January 29, 2010

Some favorite holiday pics

I finally got around to going through the abundant amount of pics from the holidays. I came across some adorable ones of my nephews. I have to say I love them. It is true, I love them like crazy. It was so much fun spending time with them at my parents house. A few things about Liam: He loves his Peppermint Ice Cream, is in love with his trains, likes to fix things, and is the sweetest brother in the world. A things about Georgie: he moves fast, is super smiley, and a big cuddle bug.

Liam enjoying his Peppermint Ice Cream. I think it is too funny that this kid loves peppermint ice cream, york patties, and candy canes.

See the smile on this kiddos face. How adorable is lil Georgie.

Me and my buddy Liam. We would go on mini adventures in the backyard. So cute he would say "Krissy you want to go on an adventure with me?" How could I say no. He loves to explore and is so interested in the world and how things work.

Liam checking on his train that Punka puts out for him. When the train would not start or would get stuck you would hear Liam say "I think it's out of gas," "I think the engine is broken," "I think we should call Punka and have him fix it." Too cute. He loves to work on his train.

This lil guy was moving around the entire time. Crawling super fast all around the house. He even started to walk while in AZ over Christmas. You can tell he wants to be right there with his brother.

Me and the kiddos on the morning of my birthday.

Some of my most favorite ladies. I used to work with this crew in Salt Lake. I had some of the best memories, learning experiences and crazy days with them.

Great friends is what makes life even better!!!

Mr. Murray with his buddy Bear.

Our family on Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the last picture of your family. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that photo of Aaron and Liam looking at the train!! So cute. And I LOVE the photo of Aaron and Bearsy on the couch, it's very cool, blow up and frame worthy. We missed you guys last week, hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete