Friday, January 15, 2010

Stir Crazy

I don't know where the saying comes from, but I have been going stir crazy the last couple of days. On Wednesday I got a minor surgery done on a mole I had removed a month ago due it coming back precancerous...YUCK. So since it was on my tummy I haven't been able to do much for the last couple of days. On top of this I got a cold...super rad I know. So I have been in bed pretty much for 2 days. Today I started to feel a little better in terms of my tummy soreness, so I took some cold medicine and Aaron took me to Malibu for a few hours. We finally ate at the dive on PCH Neptune's Net. I had been wanting to go for awhile now. It was pretty yummy. The shrimp basket was delicious and I am for sure going to head back there. Such a short drive from where we live so why not. After we ate we headed to watch surfers and the ocean for a bit. We stopped at El Matador State Beach and walked around a bit and enjoyed the scenery. Of course the natural beauty was amazing, but the homes honestly were NUTSO!!! There were starfish everywhere and I was like a little kid running around, pointing to them and being super stoked. It was a great lil getaway and helped me not feel so cooped up. Now that I am home I am ready to head back to bed. But thought I would get back to being a bit more regular on our posts. So check out a few of our pics from the day. Speaking of pictures I finally started clearing off my pictures off my computer onto my external hard drive. I moved 4, 000 over today and still have 5, 000 to go. Needless to say it cleared up some extra memory space on my computer.








Thanks to my Aar Bear for getting me out so I do not loose my mind.

5 comments:

  1. yikes..fun adventure but not so fun surgery! i hope all is well. i need to visit the beach sometimes soon..those pictures were calling my name! i'm so jealous you were enjoying the ocean in january; we're just "enjoying" the inversion here. probably the worst i've EVER seen it; yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got out of the house for a little bit. The beach is the best place you could have gone. Hope your dumb cold goes away soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better. Isn't Neptune's Net so fun? I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is your Lulu jacket?! I love it! I fell in love El Matador when we went, it is spectacular. I love, love this rain, but I found myself with a bit of cabin fever this afternoon too. I'm glad you're feeling up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get hungry after reading your post :D
    I am going to have consult you for top places to eat while visiting California :D

    I'm glad to hear you're doing better! Keep taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete