Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to our new blog


Alright guys I finally made the switch. While I have absolutely loved my mac account and I love the features you can have for your blog and website it is a pain that comments don't work and oh yes the renewal fee. So the Murray's are moving to blogspot. How do we feel about it? Nervous, I really don't understand how to use it yet, but Ash promised to help me out so after a lil while I am hoping I can figure it all out. So from now on check us out here! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Welcome! I think you will like it here. :) Can't wait to make blankets with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's easy!!
    You'll figure it out soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Steemboat/Murray...I am now a follower! I love to see what adventures you and your hubby are up to. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're on. I'm so excited that you'll actually know I'm looking on your blog now because I can comment!

    ReplyDelete