Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How great is UT in the summer

Last week I was able to make a trip to Utah, a WAY too short of a trip. Being that it was my first trip with Vivian I didn't know what to expect and since I was going without Aaron I didn't want to be gone away from him too long. While it was short it was still great. It was so much fun to be able to visit family and see a few friends and of course show off my newest and greatest addition.

I learned a few things about traveling with my lil one:
Stay longer, if you are going to travel you might as well stay longer. Just when I started settled and chill I left.
There is never enough time for everything and everyone, I didn't even get close to fitting in all that I wanted and visits with everyone.
Travel with Aaron, it's tough work traveling alone.

The BEST...relaxing outside with these two monsters...Amazing lil monsters they are!!! Vivian loved the outdoors and was mesmerized by the trees, breeze, shadows and sounds of the outdoors.

Can you stand them in their matching hats?

Liam was IN LOVE. He wanted to hold Vivian so much and I think no joke every time he walked by her or just in the middle of whatever he was doing he would come up to her and say in the sweetest softest voice "Hi Viv."

Dream in green got to meet lil Viv too!!!

KT was so great and helpful with Vivian while I was there and George loved Vivian too. He calls her by her full name and it just absolutely ridiculously cute to hear him say her name.

Emma, Ellie and Chase got to meet Vivian too. Chase was loving the baby and though she was so cute. Liam and George were spoiled and played with Emma for the entire time we were up at Aaron's parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment