Monday, May 3, 2010

Some mobile pics

Bella and bear just chilling in the sun together. They play fight like crazy and sometimes I have to break them up but they really do love each other and I love when I find them just relaxing together.

This is how I found Aaron one afternoon. The best is that shortly after I shot this pic Bear laid down and started licking Aaron's hand. They all three were snuggling together.

My DEEBEE. Diva is my lil girl, well my mom's girl now. But I love her still all the same. She is for sure crazy and neurotic but I love when I get to visit her in AZ.

These pics of flowers are from my dads cactus in his yard. Each flower bloom lasts for 24 hours. They are absolutely stunning!!! While I was in AZ this last weekend I was able to catch a few right when they blossomed.


This is my awesome sock monkey I made about a month ago. I have to admit I am pretty impressed with myself.

This is a sample of the doodling I do during work meetings. I get pretty stressed when I am sitting in a meeting unable to do work that I need to get done. The only thing that helps me focus on the meeting is to doodle. Every Tuesday I make 1-2 sheets that look just like this. I actually listen a lot more when I am doodling.

These guys are just the BEST. When I was in UT back in March we went to the zoo one day. They are the bestest of buddies.

Do I need to say much about this guy? I mean check him out, just cuteness all around. Can't help but smile when you see his little face!

And then there is this lil fella. He is always so happy and smiley. I can't get enough of him. I pretty much want to eat him up .

Here I am one afternoon up at the Bu. After getting some yummy eats at Neptune's Net.

This is a classic shot of my Aar Bear. Always checking out the waves and surfers. He just loves the ocean and I swear he could watch over the ocean all day long, except for when he is in it of course.

Huntington Pier one sunny afternoon after treasure hunting. This is the best beach for sand dollars. I always find at least 3 full sand dollars every time we go to this beach.


Got to uploading my phone pics tonight and thought I would share some good ones. I love having pictures on my phone so if I am having a rough long day I can just scroll through and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment