Sunday, March 28, 2010

Be strong my friends

BE STRONG AND OF A GOOD COURAGE
BE NOT AFRAID NEITHER BE THOU DISMAYED
FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS WITH THEE WITHERSOVER YOU GOEST
(Joshua 1:9)

Really and truly this is such an amazing scripture from the Bible. This is the theme for the LDS Church Young Men and Young Women's organization for 2010. I am super blessed to be in the Young Women's as it really keeps me thinking and pondering life and the gospel.

While nothing super challenging or difficult is going on in my life right now besides the daily grind of life, there have been times when saying this scripture I think would have helped me out in the past and brings me such peace now every time I say it. I just wanted to put this out into the BLOG world this week as I know all of us have challenges that we have faced, are facing and will face in the future and this scripture is something I have found to mean a tremendous amount to me. Just read it once out loud and I think it will ring as a great comfort to you too.

3 comments:

  1. I am in young womens and I went to the conference Saturday and I LOVED IT!!! I am glad you love it too!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The General YW Conf was amazing. YW really is the
    best calling and I LOVE the mutual theme for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scripture. I need to keep thinking of that often. Thanks for the uplifting quote! We will have to still take our dogs on a walk sometime!

    ReplyDelete