Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What I am loving these days

  • Dreyer's slow churned Yogurt Blends, Tart and Honey. I cut up some hershey's chocolate bar and sprinkle it in there. I find myself having this treat often, at least 3x a week, is that bad? I would be doing sprinkles but I forgot them last time I did my grocery shopping. So next month it will be Tart and Honey with sprinkles. Yum yum.
  • Our community park a block away from our house. It is the greatest. We go in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. We work out there, take the dogs and just walk around. On any night there softball games, soccer games, kids soccer camps, work out bootcamps, dog park area, archery, swimming, rec center workouts, etc. I imagine that when the city planners planned this park they had the dream it would be hustling and bustling with locals using it to its capacity and well they did a great job. We are there almost every day (no exaggeration) and love the feel it gives the urban area we live in. It is cool to be in this huge park, surrounded by a golf course, and look up and see the city skyline.
  • Bella and Bear. I just love them, I really do. They are so loving. There is just something so great about a dog who walks up to wherever you are, sits down and just looks up with you with the most loving eyes. Or a dog that when he wakes up in the morning walks up to the bed and just puts his head on the bead and stares at you until you wake up. And a dog that snuggles like no other, almost as if it is her job and duty in life.
  • Allergy medicine. It is what is getting me through my day right now. My allergies are crazy out of control the last couple of weeks and I seriously for no joke feel like I can't function without taking my medicine.
  • The anticipation of seeing my family next week when I visit UTAH. I am so excited to see my nephews and give them so many loves. I can't wait to see their parents of course too.
  • Our plans for a full beach day on Saturday. We will be heading down south a little on Saturday. I am going to run the stairs (one of my most favorite work outs) head to San Clemente, and then end the day with one of the greatest sandwiches from the Argentine market we love.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great list. Summer is here! We can't wait to see your new place and the area you live in. It sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you live in Cali! We have a condo in san Clemente and its my favorite place in the world!

    ReplyDelete