Sunday, June 14, 2009

A perfect match

There is nothing that can get between my Aar Bear and his Bear Bear. They love each other so much and it is one of the cutest matches I have ever seen. This weekend Aaron and I took Bear on a play date with his new friend Nico. Nico is also a Portuguese Water Dog, 6 months old, the lil guy of the Brennan's. (Aaron went to school with Thomas this last year at USC and he and his wife Kate got a portie a few months ago, they live near us and are great fun) We went with the Brennan's on Saturday to hike Runyon Canyon. Runyan Canyon is one of the most popular hiking/work out places I have ever been to. It just so happened that by the time we got there it was pretty misty which turned into a good light rain. But that did not stop the heards of people we saw. It was a gorgeous hike and I can't wait to go again on a sunny day to enjoy the amazing views at the top. Well so as you can imagine Bear was running around happy as could be and playing with Nico. When we were done with the hike he was a MESS. Dirty dirty dirty. So that meant a bath for our buddy buddy. I was lucky enough to snap a few pics of Aaron and his Bear taking a bath together. Aaron really has got to be one of the best dad's I know. He would do anything for his Bear, Bella and me...even if it means getting in a bath with a filthy dog and enjoying it!


1 comment:

  1. How cute is that? I remember Clay doing that with Atticus when he was younger. So fun. Aaron is such a good dad.

    ReplyDelete