Sunday, May 17, 2009

Way to go Aar

CONGRATULATIONS AIRBEAR, BUGGA, AARON

Friday was the BIG day. Aaron graduated from Grad School at USC.
The graduation ceremony was great with an excellent speaker.
I of course got emotional just thinking about how proud I am of Aaron and
reflecting on all that we together have accomplished together.
We are a great team!


When Aaron got accepted into USC I remember we kicked around the idea of my staying and working in Utah and him commuting to school...crazy to think I even considered that. We have had an amazing year together and it was so great being here to support Aaron for the last year.
I learned a lot this year about sacrificing and devotion. I am so thankful for all that I have learned and experienced since moving out here.

Of course having our families here was great considering all the accomplishments we have achieved really could not have turned out the way they have without their help and support.
We are incredibly blessed with amazing families.



CONGRATS Aar, I am so proud of you and am excited for our many adventures ahead.

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYA!! Congrats!!! Let's celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We're sad you guys are moving. Have you found a place? John's leaving town on the 31st, let's get together before then if we can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for both of you... I always feel like school is a joint effort... both of you put in hard work to accomplish something so great! :)
    ps. your shirt is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to BOTH of you because you were there with him every step of the way! We're so happy for you guys...what an incredible accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete