Monday, May 4, 2009

lil Georgie's blessing


This past weekend I headed down to AZ for baby George's blessing. I don't even know to to put into words how great it is to hang out with my family all together. It was so awesome because KT, Matt, Liam and George stayed at my parents house for the weekend and it was so great to be able to spend a few days with them all together. The feeling of being at the house I grew up in with my family is just the best! Liam was so much fun to hang out with and it is crazy how cute he really is. He totally talks and talks and talks...is putting full sentences together and just communicating away. We played in the yard, watched the birds, looked for lizards and bunnies, went swimming in the pool, went to Vincent's market (the usual Steenblik Saturday morning activity), practiced reading, snuggled and of course I loved every minute of it. Oh and to make it even better the first thing Liam said to me was "Oh Krissy Krissy Krissy." That is a Liam and Krissy thing and every time I see him I just pray that he won't grow out of it and sure enough he hasn't yet.

The blessing was incredible and so sweet. It was so great to see my brother Matt with his lil family he and KT have started. I really am so impressed with what great parents they are and love that I have them to watch and learn from.












4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm Liam, just giving you a little wave in the pool.

    Ahhhh! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new blog. Such cute lil nephews! Have you started your job yet? You'll have to write more about it!

    ReplyDelete