Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun as of late

The last few weeks have had lots of fun packed in and it really has been nice. I am for sure enjoying these last few weeks before our baby joins our family.

My parents came to visit for Memorial weekend and it was great having them here with us. Here we are at one of my most favorite LA spots...the LA temple. I have to be honest, I love my parents. I love them more now then I ever loved them and I think me becoming a mom has a lot to do with it. I just am realizing all the love that they have for me and my brothers, even though I am not a mom yet, I am already starting to feel a titch of what they feel for the 3 of us.


Me, Bear and Bella have loved having all day everyday with each other lately. I know they are going to be such good big siblings to our lil Viv and it makes me so excited that they will be here to look out for her.


This last weekend my dear friend Amanda threw me a shower down in the OC. It was the most beautiful day as you can tell from the picture. The treats were yummy, no joke the best cake pop I have ever eaten, but more than that it was so awesome to have our friends all in one place. Aaron and I are fortunate to have friends from many different places in So Cal and to have them all in one place together to celebrate was perfect. We took the pic in the end after many had already left, which was my bad (I feel bad ruining the party to take a picture). But you can see a good portion of the group (missing Mia, the Williams, the Palmers, Paige, Campbell's, Laurel and Anna sorry guys I should have just taken it sooner) The best of friends. Aaron and I were so thankful for our friends who came to celebrate such an exciting even with us.


Amanda did a fabulous job and put all this on even with having her lil one to take care of. She is a "get things done" girl and I love that about her. She can take on so much and still get it all done with such grace. She has been one of my biggest supporters since getting pregnant...she has been excited and genuinely happy for me since the beginning. Love her!!!

Me and my Aar Bear!!! Man I freaking LOVE him, like A LOT. I am so excited to be a mom with him and to have him be the father of our Vivian. He is going to be the greatest and I am just dying with excitement to start this adventure with him. Not only is he going to be a great dad but seriously he is a CUTIE. I just love him so dang much and could just squeeze him to death.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute picture of you and aaron! sounds like you are having a great time before the little wee gets here. you'll have an even better time once she's here :)

    hope you are feeling/doing well! xo.

    ReplyDelete