Friday, January 21, 2011

16 week bump


Really can I have a bump already? This is nutso to me. I am 16 weeks today and finally figured that I should start taking pics of this lil one growing inside of me. I am feeling AWESOME finally which is a great relief. I still throw up a few times a week which is usually a pretty violent episode that I feel from the deepest part of my gut. Feeding the dogs is usually the biggest trigger however public bathrooms still are extremely daunting and usually end in not so great way. I am still doing crossfit and I shoot for at least 3x a week with lots of walking around the park with bear along with Bikram pregnancy dvd at home. So far everything is looking good. When we went this week for our appt the baby was staring straight at me, head on. It was so amazing. Early February we are hoping to find out if we are having a baby Aaron or baby Kristen. I am pretty sure I have started feeling some movement down there every now and then, almost like lil fish are swimming inside or a potato bug is rolling around. The stretching pains were not so fabulous this week but a few days after them popped out a lil bump so it is all worth it. I am just dying to meet this lil one and I know I still have a ways to go. Here's to getting bigger and cooking a new Murray.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BUMP!! SO freakin' cute! Do me a favor and stop excersizing and gain 50 lbs like I did so I feel better about myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed--you look great! I'm sure it feels like a bump to you, but I practically have to squint to see it :) Congrats on feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO cute Kristen! And your baby bump looks like my belly NOT pregnant on a really good day. So I'm jealous. :) You're adorable. Can't wait to see your little tummy grow. It really is so fun to be pregnant and enjoy all the newness and the fun shape. Such a special time. YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! I am so happy for you and your family, creating life is just such an amazing blessing (even though I am not always too terribly thankful for all the changes it can cause;) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved when that little bump started showing! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! Can't wait to see that belly grow...and grow!

    ReplyDelete