Friday, March 9, 2012

My main squeeze

It's true I have THE best man in the world. A few things of late that remind me of this:

  • When Viv got croup this week he was right there with me, made a bed on her floor and camped out with me. Really how many daddies do that? He had work the next day just like the usual but that did not stop him from sharing the burden with me.

  • I am leaving Viv with him this weekend while I go to Big Bear with the Young Women. I don't even fret one bit. When I asked him if I should take her with me he quickly responded "NO."

  • Vivian goes bananas for him. When we face time while we are gone she shakes her arms and her legs and tries to pat him through the screen. Too cute.

  • When I return from being out of town with Viv I come home to a perfectly cleaned home, clean dogs, laundry done, etc. I know what you are thinking right now, Can he come to my house? No he CAN'T I am not good at sharing.
It's always been a 50/50 partnership. I think how crazy luck I am to have found this guy and snatched him up at such a young age. How did I even know then how great I would have it. We often talk about how nuts it is that we got married so young, made the most important decision of our lives when I was 20!!!

***Don't let the absence of using a babysitter confuse you. While Aar and I don't go out much with just us 2, in fact only 3x in the last 8 months, it doesn't mean I am not crazy in love with him. I just figure after almost a decade with him all to myself now I like being all together, the 3 of us.

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect match!

    We didn't start getting a babysitter till Eliot was over a year, he was so easy to take along with us. I love family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll need bry to come a read this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Seriously so beautiful. I bet you guys are having a ball. We are jealous you live in Cali- how fun! It's so fun to catch up on your blog. I guess I need to be on Instagram though?! So sorry she got croup. Hope all is well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete