Sunday, January 29, 2012

I met FRAN

Let's just say that I met FRAN Saturday morning and she was as nasty as everyone had told me. FRAN is a beast of a woman and I can't say that I want to ever see her again. Who or what is FRAN you may be asking. FRAN is a crossfit workout that is BRUTAL. It involves Thrusters (with a 65 lb bar you do a full sqaut then stand up and push bar over head) and Pull Ups. It is like a sprint and is meant to be super fast. No joke made my lungs burn...what I would imagine a smoker would feel like after working out. I got to the point where I was on the verge of crying from pure exhaustion and muscle fatigue. But I did it and finished and can now say I met FRAN and have experienced what they call the FRAN FLU.

Want to give it a try here is FRAN

21 THRUSTERS followed by 21 PULL UPS

15 THRUSTERS followed by 15 PULL UPS

9 THRUSTERS followed by 15 PULL UPS

If there are any girls out there who are contemplating trying CROSS FIT DO IT!!! You will not be disappointed. It is so empowering, fun, difficult, and all around a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment