Saturday, October 2, 2010

Countdowns

In 5 days we go to the ARCADE FIRE concert (a Kristen favorite band) at the Shrine
In 13 days we go to the LCD Soundsystem concert (an Aaron favorite band) at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL
In 14 days we go to Oahu
In 44 days we will have been married 7 years
In 49 days we see the Utes play San Diego

Excited much about all of this? You betcha. Not that it takes much with me, I get excited just about anything...Case and point (these are just the things I was excited about from today) I was pretty stoked tonight when I downed one my most favorite treats ever a Beard Papa cream puff, I got pumped earlier today when I cleaned out a purse and found many many many quarters (awesome for parking), loved it when I lit my first fall candle of the season, grinned ear to ear when I head my Liam and Georgie on the phone today, laughed with joy when I got the fish report from Aaron and the rest of the Steenblik crew who fished the Green, and am dying to wake up in the am to see my bugga boo Aar Bear even though he has only been gone for 36 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I get excited about reading other peoples' countdowns. Fun times up ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list. And I couldn't be more excited for you guys to head to Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete