Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympians

What am I going to do when I have kids to make sure they go to the olympics. I mean of course I would want them to get a medal, but I would be cool even if they just made it there. Does this seem like too much to ask and hope for? Are kids will be short though so I got to think about the sports they would be good at. Gymnastics, ice skating (I am flexible and let's be honest much better when they are super flexible), snowboarding, surfing (maybe by then this will be in the olympics), soccer.

Our kids have a lot of expectations, dreams, and hopes already so they best be ready.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Mase just told me the other night he wants to move back to Park City so our kids can be Olympians!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. If anyone could have Olympic-bound kids, it's you guys!

    ReplyDelete