Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Staycation

When I think about who I want in our lives forever I automatically think of the Beck's. They truly are the greatest people and friends. Lucky for Aaron and I they came to visit this last weekend. Last April Ash and I bought tickets to the U2 concert and I had been looking forward to this weekend ever since. The weekend was full of great times. Aaron and I were so excited to show them around LA and take them to some of our favorite spots i.e. Kogi, Sprinkles, Yogurtland, and Mulberry. We made some trips to the beach and the boys got to surf to their hearts content. We went to U2 and enjoyed such an incredible treat, I had been wanting to see U2 for so long and it really was amazing. The short of it all is that we loved it, just hanging out was perfect. Aaron and I felt like we were on vacation for the last 4 days. This evening when I got home from work we were cuddling up and just chatting about the weekend and both said how great it is that even though we have moved away from our friends we feel just as close as ever with them. What a treat to have life long friends.








9 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I miss you! What are you guys doing this weekend? Let me know if you want to party with us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... where have I been?? THANK YOU for switching over to blogger:)

    Looks like a fun staycation with your best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k... i am confused. i am thinking of another friend... but you DID used to have a funky blog through mac right... so i am not completely crazy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, would i love me some kogi right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weekend was the best. I still think Mulberry night may have been my absolute favorite! U2 was of course up there as well. Loves. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we went to u2 a few years ago...soooooo amazing!! i would go again in a heartbeat. i'm glad you're enjoying sunny california so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! I think moving so far away from the beach has made me miss it more! :)

    Glad to hear U2 was fun... I, too, have always wanted to see them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics- I love that you guys were at the beach at then end of Oct. CA is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete